Interested in becoming a counselor? Consider The Family Institute’s Master of Arts in Counseling!
The MA in Counseling program will host an open house at our Evanston, IL location on Friday, January 24th.
In the MA in Counseling program, students explore the depth and complexities of the psychodynamic perspective, its emphasis on the centrality of the therapeutic relationship, and the importance of therapist self reflection.
The Open House includes:
- Program overview by Program Director
- Clinical training overview by Director of Clinical Training
- Curriculum presentation by selected core faculty members
- Question & answer session with current students
- Tour of the Counseling facilities
For more information about this open house, visit our open house webpage.
To learn more about the program, visit the MA in Counseling webpage.
Search for a therapist with our Find a Therapist function.
We’re nearby! See our four Chicagoland locations.
Got questions? Visit our FAQ page for more information.