At The Family Institute, we strengthen and heal families from all walks of life. One of the ways we do so is by focusing on couples and relationships–the partnerships that, while often frustrating and confusing, can ultimately provide support, motivation and satisfaction in our lives.
Here are a few of the ways The Family Institute helps build stronger bonds between partners:
- Our Bette D. Harris Family & Child Clinic provides affordable counseling and therapy on a sliding-fee scale, making couples counseling a possibility regardless of an individual’s ability to pay
- Our expert clinicians host couples-focused therapy or psycho education groups to help individuals struggling in their relationships, people looking to reconnect with their partners, or anyone interested in learning tips to make their partnerships even stronger. These groups include:
- The Mindful Couple: A group that teaches couples how to incorporate mindfulness into their relationship and practice healthy communication strategies
- Baby’s Here…Now What: These one day workshops prepare couples for the transition into parenthood while continuing to nurture their relationships.
- Our Couples Tip of the Month provides monthly ways partners can nurture their relationships
At The Family Institute, relationships are our passion. Whether your relationship is struggling, stuck in a rut, or transitioning to a new stage like parenthood or retirement, Family Institute clinicians can help build stronger bonds and healthy, satisfying partnerships.