This month, TFI Talks focused on relationships with posts about surviving Valentine’s Day and how to handle boredom and monotony in relationships.
Here’s a review of what we covered:
- It might be your brain, not your relationship: Breaking relationship monotony with Dr. Aaron Cooper
- Our March Circle of Knowledge Events are all about relationships.
- Love Is A Verb: Alexandra Solomon talks about how to turn your relationship into a giving one.
- How to deal with relationship boredom with Dr. David Hauser and Kathleen Gettelfinger.
- Aaron Cooper advised how to see beyond consumerism on Valentine’s Day.
- Mallory Rose looks at how parents can tend to their own relationships as they transition into parenthood.
Stay tuned to TFI Talks in March for more content, tips and discussions of families and mental health.